Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A couple more from Bradley...


Now that the rush has gone, I have time to show you a few more photos from Bradley's shoot. These were taken at the same time but didn't make it to the final two we chose for the "Elements of Dance" project.


I'm not gonna describe how I took them since I explained that already here. I just wanted to post them because I think they deserve better than being forgotten on my hard drive.


There we go. I will soon post a few more also from Deborah's shoot and then I'll move on to the next project...stay tuned!

>> See full post and comments

2 comments:

Smartix said...

I love the second one!

Anonymous said...

See … here is something you didn’t have in the photos you previously selected … wide open WINGS. He looks like a glider in the first photo. The 'wild' look on his face and the pink reflection on his clothing … Cool!! It’s a pity you had to select only two pictures per element. To my eye, these two are at least as good as the ones you showed before.